Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"DDIY" (don't do it yourself)


not so bad.........just wait.

what the hell? what is it?


She's giving me the "stink eye"







ok, so I never said I was a dog groomer. I decided to cut my dogs hair, or should I say "shave" my dog. Yep, another bright idea gone bad. My poor, poor little poodle. YES, SHE'S A POODLE! Although you'd never know it with the hack job I did on her. Sorry Molly. I promise it will grow back! I got Molly because I knew Poodles didn't shed. I just didn't realize that their hair doesn't stop growing and they have to be groomed. How was I supposed to know? And what is it with dogs paws? Michael tried to hold her so I could buzz them. Yeah right.....she looks like she has ankle socks on! I just gave up on her. Can you tell? If I took her to the groomer now to "fix" her hair cut, they'd probably turn me in for abuse! Oh well, that's life. You gotta laugh at yourself. I do it on a daily basis! Sorry Miss Molly!