Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Shopping Trip
























































Yah, Yah, Yah.................., I know I've been slacking off on my blogs! I've been so busy (haven't we all). Anyway, I had to work black friday so I didn't get to camp out at the local stores for those great buys. I did get to go on a shopping trip to Dallas with our church group. We left on a chartered bus early in the morning and didn't get back until around 11:30pm. We stopped at Sam Moon first. Great place for purses, wallets, luggage & jewelry. We ate lunch at an Italian resturant called Two Guys Italian Resturant. We left there and headed to the Galleria. WOW it was beautiful and crowded! We only had 3 hours to shop. You need and entire day there! My aunt and uncle (Marilyn & Charlie) who live in Texas met us at the mall and we got to visit and shop with them. Well........with Marilyn anyway. Charlie took off for a beer and left us ladies to do some damage. I didn't spend a dime in the Galleria. I found lots of things. Just couldn't afford them. I found a purse I liked and it was $200 on clearance!!! Anyway, we left the Galleria and headed for the Grapevine Mills Mall. We had 2 hours there to shop. NOT ENOUGH TIME!!! It was nice there. Lots of sales going on. We left that mall and headed to IKEA! WOW.....that store is nice!!! We ate some food at IKEA and when we finished we only had 20 mins. to shop. If I'd known how great this store was I would have sacrificed my meal (as if I really needed it anyway). All in all I only spent around $125! But I had a great time with my mom and Grandma. We haven't had a "girls shopping day" in a long time. It was also nice to get to know some of the ladies that I see in church but don't really get to talk to. I told Michael about all the stores and I think he wants to go this weekend! We are kid free this weekend and it would be nice to just get away. We still have lots of shopping for our "brady bunch" to do. Look out IKEA! Here I come!!!!