Saturday, January 9, 2010

still here

Well Christmas and New Years have come and gone. Ya I know I haven't updated my blog in a REALLY LONG TIME. I got a laptop for christmas so hopefully I will be able to Blog More. I have christmas pics that I will post shortly. I hope everyone was safe through the ruff weather. This will be a holiday the we all won't forget. I had to work Christmas Eve. Our boss shut us down at 2 o'clock. My car is broken, Michael took me to work in the morning, but, by the time I was to get off. the weather was so bad the he couldn't get out of our drive. I called my dad and he came to pick me up. My dad and I got stuck on the highway after they had shut it down. We left my job at 3 and made it to Techumseh (spelling?) Rd. at 7:30PM. We ditched my dads truck at the new hospital and my brother Mark picked us up in his 4 wheel dr. We made it to my parents house at 8PM. I stayed the night there. FUN FUN FUN. I wanted a white christmas, but that was crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!